Monday, July 27, 2009
Another meme -- Jim's Sunday Stealing, from last week's list -- 001
I ask for your indulgence my care and feeding of my blogs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We" ripped this meme off a blogger known as Arnab Chakreborty from the blog The Heretic. He does not say where he got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
(Note: a few are missing as I didn't care for the questions.)
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
The cafeteria at the Houston Methodist Hospital in the Houston Medical Center.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A third of a glass of red wine.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Don't know what this is talking about! It might be something scary??
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
All of the above, cars, blogging, and golf too!
6. Best kind of pizza?
Any kind from Joe's Pizza and Pasta of Conroe, Texas.
7. What is in store for your future?
More of this very enjoyable retirement. Of course I am pretty old, someday, well ...
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Lyle Lovett (link)
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Of course, Mrs. Jim and the dogs. I help with others.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't have an iPod.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
A bank in The Woodlands, Texas.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
In The Woodlands when I kissed Mrs. Jim goodbye. She stayed overnight to help and play with Baby KP.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Watching Jeopardy on TV.
14. Are you a quitter?
Only when I get too tired and have to go to bed.
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Mrs. Jim let the man who mows our lawn in for a Coke while she wrote him a check.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Just heard Judy Collins last night on Letterman singing 'Some Day Soon.'
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
I forgot what most of them are. I try to avoid gluttony.
20. How is your last ex doing?
As far as I know she is retired and living well forever after.
Thanks to Judd of his Sunday Stealing blog. You can get his prompts there if you want to do it or read others from his list.
I will be using the week's before list, when I do this, because I don't have time on Sundays to be writing on this blog for the current one. My other blog takes all the spare Sunday time I have tending my little poem on my One Single Impression posting. (link)
Credit also to Hootin' Anni of Corpus Christi. She got me going. (link)(or her blog on Sundays, not all come up on the link)