Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm sharing this for your benefit too -- my lottery winnings

Since I am one of the "Undisclosed-recipeients" I am just putting this on for anyone and everyone to share in my winnings. Just say "Jim sent you" or claim to be one of these "Undisclosed-recipeients."

Here's what I got:

Good News!!!Friday, April 3, 2009 5:21 AM
From: "Canadian Lottery Promotions" Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsYour e-mail address has made, you a winner of 2,500,000GBP in the Canadian
Lottery Promotion.

Contact our (BRITISH AGENT) for more details.
==========================================
Name: Mr. Castle Trevor Allan
E-mail:trevorallan24@gala.neta (I added the "a" to foil

the robot e-mail spammers)
Tel:+447031979972
==========================================

Thank you.

Mrs. Patricia atkins (Lotto Co-ordinator)


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.


Enjoy. I do like the IMP, have you tried it?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?