Friday, June 30, 2006

Rabit math, another e-mail joke

Subject: Clean Joke of the Day

If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe yourself

http://www.cleanjokeoftheday.com
************************************************************
Howdy James, it's me, Joe Cosity here!


The teacher asked Johnnie, "Johnnie if I gave you two
rabbits and then two more rabbits and then two more rabbits,
how many would you have?"

Johnnie replied, "Seven rabbits, Teacher."

The teacher asked again, "Listen Johnnie, If I gave you two
rabbits, plus two more rabbits, plus two more rabbits...
How many rabbits would you have altogether?"

Johnnie smiled, "That's easy, Teacher, I would have seven."

"Ok Johnnie," the teacher said. "Let's try it a different
way. If I gave you two cans of pop, plus two more cans of
pop, plus two more cans of pop. How many cans of pop would
you have?"

"Six cans." Johnnie said.

"OK," said the teacher. "Now think of that with this
question. If I gave you two rabbits, then two more rabbits,
then two more rabbits how many would you have?"

"Seven, Teacher." Johnnie said.

"Why seven?" the teacher asked, exasperated.

Johnnie replied, "Because I already have one rabbit at home!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?